|인텔® 아톰™ 프로세서 N2000 및 D2000 시리즈(인텔® NM10 익스프레스 칩셋 포함)|
Cedar Trail(Cedarview + Tiger Point)
32nm 프로세스 기술에 기반한 이 프로세서 시리즈는 새로운 수준의 와트당 성능을 제공하여 상시 연결형 임베디드 장치의 시대를 열고 있습니다. 이 플랫폼에 인텔® NM10 익스프레스 칩셋을 함께 사용하면 PCI Express*, 직렬 ATA 및 USB 2.0과 같은 높은 대역폭 인터페이스를 통해 풍부한 I/O 기능과 유연성을 얻을 수 있습니다.
•인텔® 빠른 시작 기술은 빠른 재개를 제공하고, 인텔® 스마트 연결 기술은 대기 모드에서도 항상 업데이트되는 환경을 실현합니다.
•부드러운 풀 HD(최대 1080p) 비디오 재생 및 스트리밍을 위한 하드웨어 가속 디코더가 통합되어 있습니다.
•다양한 디스플레이 출력 - DisplayPort(eDP/DP), LVDS, VGA 및 HDMI를 지원합니다.
•인텔® DPD(Deep Power Down) 기술이 유휴 시 전력 소비를 대폭 줄입니다.
•최대 4GB의 DDR3 시스템 메모리를 지원합니다
|프로세서 번호||캐시,클록속도||전력||메모리||제품 기술|
|인텔® 아톰™ 프로세서 N2600||1 MB, 1.6 GHz||3.5W||DDR3||HT, IA64|
|인텔® 아톰™ 프로세서 N2800||1 MB, 1.86 GHz||6.5W||DDR3||HT, IA64|
|인텔® 아톰™ 프로세서 D2550||1 MB, 1.86 GHz||10W||DDR3||HT, IA64|
|인텔® NM10 익스프레스 칩셋||360 MMAP||1.5W||PCI Express* 포트 4개, SATA 포트 2개, USB 2.0 포트 8개, 인텔® 고품질 오디오 인터페이스|
☞ Atom Processor D2xxx Series and N2xxx Series Features
• On die, primary 32kB, 4-way L1 instructions cache and 24kB, 6-way L1 write-back data cache
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology 2-threads per core except for D2500 - no HT support
• 512-kB, 8-way ECC protected L2 cache per core processor
• Support for IA 32-bit
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 and 3 (SSE2 and SSE3) and Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3) support
• Intel® 64 architecture
• Micro-FCBGA11 packaging technologies
• Thermal management support via Intel® Thermal Monitor (TM1 & TM2) - ELD TM1 only
• Supports C0 and C1 states only for D2000 series; C0-C4, C1E-C4E and Deep Power Down Technology (code named C6) state for N2000 series processor
• Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
■ System Memory Support
• One channel of DDR3
• memory (consists of 64 data lines):
— Maximum of two SODIMMs per channel for D2000 series and N2800 Processor performance, containing single or double-sided SODIMM
— Maximum of one SODIMMs per channel for N2600 series Processor only, containing single or double-sided SODIMM.
• Memory DDR3 data transfer rates of 800 MT/s (6.4 GB/s) and 1066 MT/s (8.5 GB/s)
• Only non-ECC SODIMMs are supported
• Refreshed SKU of Next Generation Intel® Atom™ Processor based Mobile Platform Processors support DDR3/DDR3L.
• Support Small Outline DIMMs Raw Cards RC-A (2Rx16), RC-B(1Rx8), RC-C (1Rx16) and RC-F (2Rx8) for DDR3. Support Small Outline DIMMs Raw Cards RC-B (1Rx8) and RC-F (2Rx8) for DDR3L.
— Does not support RC-D (2Rx16 dual die), and RC-E(2Rx16)
— No mixed Raw Card support.
• Support unbuffered SODIMMs
• I/O Voltage of 1.5 V for DDR3. I/O Voltage of 1.35 V for DDR3L.
• Max memory size by sku: N2600 series 2 GB; N2800, D2500 & D2700 series 4 GB
• Supports total memory size of 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB and 4 GB max
• Supports Max densities 1 Gbit, 2 Gbit, 4 Gbit for both x8 and x16 for DDR3
• DRAM Chip Data Width: x8 and x16
• Banks / DRAM Chip: 8
• Support up to 32 simultaneous open pages per channel (assuming 4 ranks of 8 devices)
• Support Partial Writes to memory using Data Mask signals (DM)
• Enhances Address Mapping
• Support DIMM page size of 1 KB and 2 KB
• Support data burst length of 8 and Burst Chopped of 4 for all memory configurations
• Support memory thermal management scheme to selectively manage reads and/or writes. Memory thermal management can be triggered by either on-die thermal sensor, or by preset limits. Management limits are determined by weighted sum of various commands that are scheduled on the memory interface.
■ Direct Media Interface Features
• Compliant to Direct Media Interface (DMI)
• Support 2 lanes in each direction for N2000 series processor and 4 lanes in each direction for D2000 series, Gen1 (2.5 Gbps) per lane per direction, point-to-point DMI interface to Intel® NM10 Express Chipset or PCH respectively.
• The N2000 series processor can only work on boards that have a DMI x2 connection. It will not work on a board with a DMI x4 connection. While the D2000 series processor is only work on the board have a DMI x4 connection.
• 100 MHz reference.
• Support 64 bit downstream address (only 36-bit addressable from CPU)
• Support APIC messaging support. Will send Intel-defined “End of Interrupt” broadcast message when initiated by CPU.
• Support messaging in both directions, including Intel-Vendor specific messages.
• Support Message Signal Interrupt (MSI) messages.
• Support Power Management state change messages.
• Support SMI, SCI and SERR error indication.
• Support PCI INTA interrupt from CHAP Counters device and Integrated Graphics.
• Support Intel® NM10 Express Chipset with on board hybrid AC-DC coupling solution.
• Support polarity inversion (However, NM10 does not support)
■ Graphics Processing Unit Features
• Support Directx*9 compliant Pixel Shader* v3.0 and OGL 3.0
• 640 MHz (D2550, D2700 & N2800/N2850) and 400 MHz (D2500 & N2600/N2650) graphic core frequency
• 200 MHz render clock frequency
• Seven display planes, Display Plane A, B, Display Sprite C (can be connected to either pipes), Display OV (can be connected to either pipes), Cursor A, Cursor B, and VGA
• Two display pipes, Pipe A and B support the dual independent displays
• Max Pixel Clock: SC LVDS: 112 MHz, 18bpp (N2000 series) & 18bpp and 24bpp (D2000 series); DDI: 2x 4, 1.62GHz, 2.7GHz; VGA: up to 350MHz
• Display Ports: eDP/DP x4, HDMI, LVDS (single channel), CRT/DAC
• Embedded panel: eDP1.1 or LVDS
• External panel: DP1.1, HDMI1.3a, LVDS, CRT/DAC.
• Supports HDCP 1.3 & PAVP1.1c (D2550, D2700 & N2800/N2850 processor) for Bluray playback while HDCP is needed for High Definition playback in Intel® Atom™ Processor D2000 and N2000 series
— PAVP: Collection of HW-based security mechanisms designed to provide a secure path for content from a media player application to the graphics hardware
— HDCP: Specification developed by Intel Corporation to protect digital entertainment content across the DVI interface
— Subsequently ported to HDMI and Display Port
• Supports HDMI 1.3a through SW lip-sync
• Supports DX*10: 64-bit FP color format, NPO2 Tiling, and 180 degree rotation
• Supports NV12 data format
• 3x3 Panel Fitter shared by two pipes
• Support Intel HD Audio Codec
• Support Intel® Display Power Saving Technology (Intel® DPST) 4.0
• No Frame Buffer Compensation (FBC)
• No TVOut
• The Intel Atom Processor D2000 series and N2000 series supports full MPEG2 (VLD/ iDCT/MC), WMV, Fast video Composing, HW decode/ acceleration for MPEG4 Part 10 (AVC/H.264) & VC-1; 720p60, 1080i60, 1080p@24 up to 20 Mps
• MPEG4 part2 does not utilize Next Generation Intel® Atom™ Processor based desktop platform H/W
• No hardware assist for Flash Decode from Adobe 11.0 and onwards
• D2550, D2700 and N2800/N2850 processor supports Blu-Ray* 2.0 playback - 1 x HD and 1 x SD streaming
• Video image Enhancement: Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast (HSBC) adjust, Bob De-Interlacing
• Support two Streams of 1080p HD @ 267 MHz
• Differential Host clock of 100 MHz (HPL_CLKINP/HPL_CLKINN).
• Memory clocks - 100MHz differential for both DDR3-800 and DDR3-1066
— When running DDR3-800 or DDR3-1066, the 1x memory clocks is generated from internal Host PLL and the 2x memory clock is generated from Memory PLL
• The differential DMI clock of 100 MHz (EXP_CLKINP/EXP_CLKINN) generates the DMI core clock of 250 MHz.
• Display timings are generated from display PLLs that use a 96 MHz differential non-SSC for VGA only, and 100 MHz differential clock with SSC or non-SSC as reference.
• Host, Memory, DMI, Display PLLs and all associated internal clocks are disabled until PWROK is asserted.
• The Display core clock Frequency by Skus
■ Power Management
• PC99 suspend to DRAM support (“STR”, mapped to ACPI state S3)
• SMRAM space remapping to A0000h (128 kB)
• Support extended SMRAM space above 256 MB, additional 1MB TSEG from the base of graphics stolen memory (BSM) when enabled, and cacheable (cacheability controlled by CPU).
• ACPI Rev 1.0b compatible power management
• Support CPU states: C0 and C1 (for D2000 series); C0-C4, C1E-C4E, Deep Power Down Technology (code named C6)(for N2000 series)
• Support System states: S0, S3, S4 and S5
• Support CPU Thermal Management (TM1 & TM2) while D2000 series is TM1 only
☞ NM10 Family Express Chipset Features
• Direct Media Interface
— 10 Gb/s each direction, full duplex
— Transparent to software
• PCI Express*
— 4 PCI Express root ports
— Supports PCI Express 1.0a
— Ports 1-4 can be statically configured as 4x1, or 1x4.
— Support for full 2.5 Gb/s bandwidth in each direction per x1 lane
— Module based Hot-Plug supported
• PCI Bus Interface
— Supports PCI Rev 2.3 Specification at 33 MHz
— 2 available PCI REQ/GNT pairs Support for 64-bit addressing on PCI using DAC protocol
• Integrated Serial ATA Host Controller
— Two ports
— Data transfer rates up to 3.0 Gb/s (300 MB/s)
— Integrated AHCI controller
• Intel HD Audio Interface
— PCI Express endpoint
— Independent Bus Master logic for eight general purpose streams: four input and four output
— Support three external Codecs
— Supports variable length stream slots
— Supports multichannel, 32-bit sample depth and 192 kHz sample rate output
— Provides mic array support
— Allows for non-48 kHz sampling output
— Support for ACPI Device States
— Flexible SMBus/SMLink architecture to optimize for ASF
— Provides independent manageability bus through SMLink interface
— Supports SMBus 2.0 Specification
— Host interface allows processor to communicate via SMBus
— Slave interface allows an internal or external Microcontroller to access system resources
— Compatible with most two-wire components that are also I2C compatible
• High Precision Event Timers
— Advanced operating system interrupt scheduling
• Timers Based on 82C54
— System timer, Refresh request, Speaker tone output
• Real-Time Clock
— 256-byte battery-backed CMOS RAM
— Integrated oscillator components
— Lower Power DC/DC Converter implementation
• System TCO Reduction Circuits
— Timers to generate SMI# and Reset upon detection of system hang
— Timers to detect improper processor reset
— Integrated processor frequency strap logic
— Supports ability to disable external devices
• USB 2.0
— Includes four UHCI Host Controllers, supporting eight external ports
— Includes one EHCI Host Controller that supports all eight ports
— Includes one USB 2.0 High-speed Debug Port
— Supports wake-up from sleeping states S1–S5
— Supports legacy Keyboard/Mouse software
• Integrated LAN Controller
• Integrated ASF Management Controller
— Supports IEEE 802.3
— LAN Connect Interface (LCI)
— 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet Support
• Power Management Logic
— Supports ACPI 3.0
— ACPI-defined power states (C1, S1, S3–S5 for Nettop and C1–C4, S1, S3–S5 for Netbook)
— ACPI Power Management Timer
— Support for “Intel SpeedStep® Technology” processor power control and “Deeper Sleep” power state
— PCI CLKRUN# and PME# support
— SMI# generation
— All registers readable/restorable for proper resume from 0 V suspend states
— Support for APM-based legacy power management for non-ACPI Nettop and Netbook implementations
• External Glue Integration
— Integrated Pull-up, Pull-down and Series Termination resistors on processor interface
— Integrated Pull-down and Series resistors on USB
• Enhanced DMA Controller
— Two cascaded 8237 DMA controllers
— Supports LPC DMA
• Interrupt Controller
— Supports up to eight PCI interrupt pins
— Supports PCI 2.3 Message Signaled Interrupts
— Two cascaded 82C59 with 15 interrupts
— Integrated I/O APIC capability with 24 interrupts
— Supports Processor System Bus interrupt delivery
• 1.05 V operation with 1.5 V and 3.3 V I/O
— 5 V tolerant buffers on PCI, USB and Legacy signals
• 1.05 V Core Voltage
• Integrated 1.05 V Voltage Regulator (INTVR) for the Suspend and LAN wells Firmware Hub I/F supports BIOS Memory size up to 8 MBytes
• Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for Serial and Shared Flash
• Low Pin Count (LPC) I/F
— Supports two Master/DMA devices.
— Support for Security Device (Trusted Platform Module) connected to LPC.
— TTL, Open-Drain, Inversion
• Package 17 mm x17 mm 360 MMAP
☞ Platform Brief: Intel® Atom™ Processor N2000 and D2000 Series with Intel® NM10 Express Chipset